PDF Downloads:Solid Surface Quote/Order Form Fire Resisitance Performance Properties Chemical Resistance Corian Sinks Corian Specifications
Corian is the original solid surface material made by DuPont and can be used to create furniture, lighting and interiors for all kinds of environments. The flexibility and durability of Corian means it is still uniquely at home in the place where it began more than 40 years ago - the kitchen.
Corian offers a versatility that has secured its application in an ever-increasing range of sectors - from office environments to bars, healthcare to hotels, transportation to retail fit outs. Commercial and domestic interiors present many different challenges, both aesthetic and practical, which can be equally well met by Corian. The material's diverse uses include countertops, bar tops, tables, splash backs, sinks, vanity tops and bowls, wall cladding, furniture, back lighted surface, shelving, signage and much more.
Visit the Corian Website to view full colour range.
Here are some of the features of Corian and the benefits derived from using the material:
- Made of natural minerals and high-performance acrylic, Corian has the smoothness and substance associated with stone, combined with the workability of fine wood.
- Importantly in kitchen environments, Corian is non-porous and therefore highly durable and easy to maintain.
- Corian can be cut, routed, sandblasted, inlaid, moulded or thermoformed to create virtually any conceivable shape.
- Corian is available in over 70 colours
- Corian is compatible - both aesthetically and practically with a variety of other materials such as wood, glass and stainless steel.
- Corian sheets are joined together with a special adhesive, giving a smooth, seamless appearance, and creating the impression that an entire area such as a long kitchen bench top has been made from a single piece.
- Sinks - either in Corian or another material can be easily and neatly integrated to create a seamless overall look.
- Corian lends itself to useful features such as spill-proof waterfall edges, matching knobs and handles or integrated bars for heat protection.
- Corian is heat, impact and stain-resistant - making it a good choice even in the busiest environments, such as a restaurant kitchen.
- Corian is backed by a 10 Year Limited Installed Warranty (provided that it is installed by a member of the 'Quality Network' of fabricators and dealers).
At our Wangara showroom you will find a huge variety of surfaces and accessories, and expert advice to ensure the choice you make is always the right one. We pride ourselves on our service and always endeavour to find the perfect solution for your requirements.
For more information about Corian Benchtops and other Corian solutions, call us today on (08) 9303-4854, click through to our quotes page to request a quote for your needs, or visit our Wangara, Western Australia-based showroom (it's just 25 minutes north of Perth CBD).
If you require any further information regarding Corian products, feel free to contact us directly to speak with one of Solid Surface specialists today.
You can find us at:
Custom Benchtops & Joinery
Unit 2 / 42 Achievement Way
Wangara WA, 6065
Phone: (08) 9303-4854